- All in house composite blade repairs, including erosion sheath replacement, de-ice boot installation, and or replacement, overhaul, hub rework and overhaul, including dimensional inspection, NDT, Anodizing and Cadmium plating
- Complete installation for all New Propellers, STC instillations, Accessories installation, and dynamic balance, services
- 12 Months Warranty on Labor and Parts for work done at MT-Propeller USA
- Every day shipment of spare parts directly from the manufacturer
- Exchange propellers, Blades, Hubs, Governors and Accumulators available
- Factory trained personnel
- Large inventory of spare parts and blades for short term turn around
- Warranty repairs authorized by the manufacturer
- Tear down inspections as required
- Electronically controlled dynamic propeller balancing
- Factory authorized installation and sales for all MT-Propeller Certified and STC, approved installations
- Overhaul and repair of all MT-Propeller Governors and accumulators, as well as other MT-Propeller manufactured products
Visit our Service Center the next time you are in
or ship your propeller to our Service Center the next time a repair or overhaul is necessary.
Caution: New Training Dates!
The next biannual training for the US, Canadian and South American MT-Propeller Service Centers will be held at MT-Propeller USA, Inc. in Deland, Florida on January 15th, 16th and 17th 2014.