STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: C 441
- EASA: 10070901 (issued September 05, 2019)
- FAA: SA04460NY (issued March 08, 2021)
- TCCA: Acceptance to the EASA STC (issued May 13, 2022)
- Applicable Aircraft: Cessna 441
- Engines: Honeywell, USA; TPE-331-8 series or any
TPE-331-( ) installed per approved STCs which do
635.5 SHP and 2000 rpm.
- Propeller: MTV-27-1-E-C-F-R(G)/CFR224-55( )
- Best vibration damping characteristics for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- Bonded on wide chord nickel alloy leading edges for superior erosion protection of the blades!
- Smaller diameter of up to 4 inch compared to the original propeller, this means more ground clearance
of about 2 inch for less FOD and also more clearance to the fuselage, therefore less cabin noise from the prop tips!
- Take-Off improvement up to 4%, so compared to the original AFM a higher safety for the calculated take-off run!
- No propeller ADs!
- TBO 4500 hours or 6 years, whatever comes first, for low maintenance costs!
- No rpm restriction for the complete operational range!
- The long time proven MT-Propeller natural composite blades provide significant inside and outside noise reduction!
- No life limitation and repairable in case of an FOD.
- Comply with the strict German noise regulations 2010 - „Landeplatz Lärmschutz Verordnung“ for unrestricted airport operations in Germany and other European Countries!
information about the STC (.pdf 75k)