STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: C 414A
- EASA: EASA.A.S.02493 (issued Juli 21, 2009)
- FAA: -
- Applicable Aircraft: Cessna 414A
- Engines: Teledyne Continental Motors
TSIO-520-N or -NB
modified per FAA STC SE4327SW or SE09104SC
- Propeller: MTV-14-D-C-F/CF188-30g
- Best vibration damping characteristics
- Bonded on stainless steel leading edge for best erosion
protection of the blades
- Shorter take-off distance by approx. -6% (SL, ISA conditions)!
- Enhanced climb by up to 5% to 8% (SL, ISA conditions)!
- Cruise performance increased by approx. 3 to 5 kts
(MTOW, ISA conditions dpeding on altitude and power setting!
- Approx. 20 lbs less weight than the original propellers!
- Unlimited blade life!
- FOD repairable blades!
- Significant inside and outside noise reductions!
- MT-Propeller modification also includes Cessna 414s modified
with some RAM conversions!
- Turbine smoothness!
information about the STC (.pdf 600k)