STC - Data
- Type of Aircraft: Beech 1900 series
- EASA STC: 10070090 (issued June 03, 2019)
- FAA STC: SA04459NY (issued February 05, 2021)
- TCCA Canada: Letter of Acceptance of the EASA STC
- Aeronautica Civil Colombia: Acceptance of the EASA STC (issued December 15, 2022)
- Applicable Aircraft: Beechcraft A100/200/300/1900
Model: 1900, 1900C, 1900D
- Engines: PT6A-65B and -67D
- Propeller: MTV-27-1-()-C-F-R(P)/CFR260-65()
- Best vibration damping characteristics
for almost vibration free propeller operations!
- Bonded on wide chord nickel alloy leading edges for superior erosion protection of the blades
- Smaller diameter of about 8 inch compared to the original 4-blade propeller, this means more ground clearance of about 4 inch for less FOD and also more clearance to the fuselage, therefore less cabin noise from the prop tips
- Take-Off improved by 4% , so compared to the original AFM a higher safety for the calculated take-off run
- No propeller ADs
- Propeller noise reduction by up to 5 dB(A)
- TBO 4500 hours or 6 years, whatever comes first, for low maintenance costs
- No intermediate inspections are needed between the TBO which requires the propeller removal
- Reduced costs for spare parts, like blades and lower overhaul costs, for the complete propeller assembly
- No rpm restriction for the complete operational range
- The long time proven MT-Propeller natural composite blades provide significant inside and outside noise reduction.
- No life limitation and repairable in case of an FOD.
information about the STC (.pdf 101k)